Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Monday, June 21, 2010

Camping at 9 months pregnant,hee!

Helping Dave make the first fire

Ella helping feed Adriana's ,she thought it was awesome!
Daddy and daughter having a moment
Good morning Daddy's "Its Father's Day" and it's time for crafts
Ella and her Dad making a special stepping stone for the garden
Family of 3, soon to be 4 camping
Pool fun

Look at the posture!
Ella totally relaxed putting her feet up and having lunch
Ella feeding Mom and Baby
Nice time for a game of boccie while the kids are napping
Our tent and soon to be bigger car, I can't believe we fit all that we do for camping in this small car. Time for an upgrade!


Well it was my first real weekend off and the sun was shining. We have been able to camping 3 times in the last month or so. But I was still working and sick for the second one. I wasn't about to miss this last weekend away. It was so great, the sun was out the whole time and the kids had so much fun. I couldn't believe I could sleep so well in a tent at 9 months pregnant,but I did.
Father's Day morning we made Dave and Derek a nice hot breakfast of scrabbled eggs and hash brown's, yummy! Then we made stepping stones for our gardens with the kid's helping. I was the most relaxed I have been in months. I thought about nothing and did nothing too, it was perfect! Can't wait to take 2 kids camping and make more family memories in the future.




1 comment:

The Hoegler Family said...

I wish you all the best. So glad you managed to get out this weekend.

Love, Hege