Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the Air

Thursday, June 24, 2010

39 weeks TODAY

39 weeks today
Ella and I visited the Bird Sanctuary today

The Beach park yesterday and had a picnic together.This is Ella pushing her blanket in the swing
More of the Ducks
I went to the Doctor's today and the head is down and ready to go. Know as today I am 39 weeks pregnant and really ready to have this baby anytime. I have been trying to go out with Ella as much as possible before the new addition comes. It's been challenging but we have had some great last days together as Ella being the only child for one last time. My emotions have been a little bit up there, nerves and worries about the birth. I can't believe soon I'll be meeting this baby and finding out once and for all what it is....If I had any feeling at all for my guess of gender ,I would guess boy! But another girl would be so great too. Will try to keep you undated as time goes on, hoping I don't go another week. Wish me luck and Dave too!

3 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

Oh, thinking of you all!!! So wonderfully exciting — you can do it!

And I say BOY, too ;)

Allyson said...

You look awesome Jolene, and oh so ready!
Love the picture of Ella (all of them really), but especially the one in front of the flowers. She's a little flower herself isn't she.
Wishing you all of the very best as these last few days of pregnancy wind down.
All Will Be Well! xxx

Anonymous said...

I do Jolene.
I surely wish you and David all the luck in these coming days and after.
Hope your mam Brenda can send a mail soon. (as she did when Ella was born).
Marion.